This version works better with UTF8 databases and
supports new Firebird 2.5 syntax.
NEW IN THIS VERSION.
- UTF8 databases supported better now - national text can be entered
in the metadata comments and for objects description. Data output grid
also can display national characters stored in UTF8 database. Anyway,
all mentioned above is possible when national characters are in the
default system locale.
- SQL syntax parser now supports new features of Firebird 2.5.
FIXED IN THIS VERSION.
- Extract metadata now adds SUSPEND to the empty stored procedures
that have any output parameter. Required by Firebird 2.1 which generates
error when any select statement tries to access SP without
- SQL Debugger - fixed bug with date variables handling.
- Data view - "Show Current filter" does not work after
- Firebird 2.0 and Interbase 7.5 monitoring tables were not visible in
the Database Designer.
What users are saying:
I'm migrating from SQL server to Firebird, so my current tasks are a
lot about refactoring tables and modifying the database schema. I can't
tell you how much I appreciate having your tool automatically generating
whole scripts for all these operations that can't be done by typing a
single "alter table" statement like for example setting a column default
value, modifying a column data type, renaming a foreign key field
I do think it's one of the most professional and serious firebird
management tool available.