Database Editor Options.
The following sections are available:
- Show System Tables - system tables will be listed in the table's
- Show domain base type when browsing table's structure - domain
type will be shown in comments right after domain name.
- Extract Metadata: Schemes are common. With this option Extract
Metadata dialog will load schemes from all available databases.
- All new fields are NULL by default
- Set "Resolve dependencies" flag when table is filled with data - when
table contains data field editor will always perform careful field update via
special SQL script to keep table data and resolve dependencies problem.
- Do not warn before deleting a field
- Generate constraint name from template - you could specify templates to
automaticaly generate constraint names. Use %TABLE_NAME% to put name of
the table to the generated string and use %N% to generate unique number.
- Automatically grant ALL to PUBLIC on new tables
- Automatically grant EXECUTE to PUBLIC on new procedures
By default SQL debugger automatically commits any changes made during
debugging process. You could turn this option off and specify two additional
- Commit changes when debugging was finished normally
- Rollback changes when debug session was cancelled
SUID Procedure Name Templates:
You could change the name templates for automatically generated
procedures for Select, Update, Insert and Delete. The only one variable can
be used here: %TABLE_NAME%.